Forging his own story
A point of reference
In the field
A vision for durability
How she’s spending her summer
- Valuable PartnershipBECU makes new investment in WSUBECU, the state’s largest credit union, and WSU have reached a five-year agreement that enhances the educational experience of WSU students, provides scholarships, and benefits University programming statewide.
- Innovative technologyTeam receives national award for design of drywall waste building blocksThe researchers from the School of Design and Construction received an American Institute of Architects R & D award for innovation in architectural technology.
- Empowering victimsCollege of Nursing faculty member honored for work to aid victims of sexual assaultWendy Williams-Gilbert was honored for her efforts to expand training for sexual assault examinations in Eastern Washington.?
- Serving WashingtoniansMedical school achieves another milestoneThe Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine received provisional accreditation in late June—the third of four major steps involved in reaching full accreditation.
- Improving healthScientist Min Du receives national honor for discoveries addressing obesity, improving animal healthThe American Society of Animal Science is honoring Du, professor and Endowed Chair in Growth Biology in the Department of Animal Sciences.
- Answering national needsUniversity to lead national center to address transportation infrastructureWSU received a $7.5 million grant to lead a national transportation center focused on improving the durability and extending the lifespan of the nation’s transportation infrastructure.
- Seeking new solutionsResearch indicates precision pruning can help machines harvest apples efficientlyThe WSU scientists conducting the research recently won an award from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
Majors & minors
Explore 200+ programs
Discover hands-on learning opportunities in every major. Enjoy courses taught by renowned professors. Get involved in fieldwork, laboratory research, creative projects, study-abroad programs, and more.
Explore your options and create the college experience that’s right for you.
Explore other WSU locations
WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- August 19 First day of fall semester classes
- August 30 Deadline to change course from audit to credit
- September 2 Labor Day (university holiday)
We’ll help you
Scholarships and financial aid
Tuition and fees
- $390 millionin scholarships, grants, work study, and loans offered in 2017-18
- 82% of WSUundergraduates received some form of financial aid in 2017-18